Welcome back to the Empatico blog! We’ve missed you! This is our first post in over a year, and there’s no better time for us to write a new blog post than during Teacher Appreciation Week. During this last year, we have reevaluated our platform and how we can best work with our educator community. Our mission remains the same – connecting kids around the world to learn from one another and develop more empathy for people different than ourselves. But how we do this has been enhanced and we are excited to share these updates with you in the coming weeks.
This week, we have been celebrating the work of the educators we know and love and to honor Teacher Appreciation Week, we revived this blog to connect with and support our community. This blog is for you: educators, caregivers, and those who know and love the children we work with. This will be a place where we can share updates and stories, as well as best practices, tips, tricks, or answers to your questions. It will be a forum to eliminate the distance between our screens and yours, and share topics that matter most.
To make this blog everything that we want it to be, we want to hear from you:
- What do you want to know about our platform and community?
- What topics in education, SEL, child development, or edtech do you want to learn more about?
- Who are the educators in our community you want to learn more about?
- What are the challenges you’re working through as an educator?
- What are the education victories you’ve experienced in the past year?
Submit your questions, stories, and ideas HERE. We can’t wait to connect with you!